Acupuncture Appointment Scheduling
Directions to Schedule an Acupuncture Appointment:
- If you are a New patient, select ‘Initial Acupuncture Session‘ and the location for your appointment
- If you are a Returning patient, select ‘Returning Acupuncture Visit‘ and the location for your appointment
- Click on the date, select your appointment time from the drop-down menu (only available time slots will show), and click ‘Continue‘ for a one-time appointment or ‘Recurring‘ to schedule multiple appointments.
- Complete “Your Information,” and click ‘Pay Now’ to pay for the appointment or ‘Pay Later‘ if you’d like to pay at the time of service.
- To save your information for quicker processing in the future, click on ‘Register for an Account‘ and enter your password.
Lafayette Acupuncture / San Ramon Acupuncture:
Experienced Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine for Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Contra Costa & Alameda Counties, and the Greater East Bay Area.